This graphic is from Office Depot Business Solutions. Click here for more.
An inviting breakroom permits workers to step out of their jobs without stepping out of the workplace.
Creating a mini-oasis boosts morale while offering long-term savings potential thanks to saved time-leaks during lunch and rest periods.
Here are some things that you can add to your breakroom!
The Java Zone
- Water Cooler
- Stir Sticks
Extras: Fridge stocked with cold drinks and snacks
A Little Ambience
Here are some great ideas to create a fun and inviting space!
- Decorate differently than employee workspaces
- Include comfortable, casual seating
- Add plants, artwork, and upscale surroundings
- Encourage house-keeping with well-stocked cleaning supplies
Mini Rec Room
- Pool or foosball table
- Phone room for personal calls
- Wi-Fi for social media access
What “perks” does your employee breakroom currently have?